Road Haulage CPC is the leading qualification for transport managers to demonstrate their professional competence in order to gain an 'O' Licence. Applicants for a Goods Vehicle Operator's Licence must show that they are 'professionally competent' or that they employ a transport manager who meets the requirements.
This qualification is offered on behalf of the Department for Transport and in relation to the current EU directive. It is suitable for those wishing to enter the profession of passenger transport management or demonstrate professional competence to meet the operator licensing requirements.
The course includes:
- > A high-quality and efficient training experience
- > Nine training days with an experienced trainer in our virtual training room
- > One day for exams with 2 exams: 1 x multiple choice and 1 x case study
- > All course materials and exam fees included
- > Cost per delegate: £1300
The next exam date is Friday 11th September (entry window closes 21st August). If you would like to find out more about the RHCPC training, please contact us.